Welcome to Callmy®, a service provided by Callmy Ltd. (“Callmy”; “we” “our”, “us”) (The service owner; “you”, “your”).
• Our principles with respect to your information and your privacy
• The information we collect about you
• How we use your information
• How we share your information
• Your choices with respect to your information
• How to contact us regarding privacy issues
We have a simple approach to data protection and privacy, which can be summarised as follows:
You should know exactly what we do with your information.
You should have full control over your information
We’ve designed the Callmy® service to give a service owner control over the information they share with their Callmy® followers. It is your decision what you want to share via the Callmy service.
Information provided by you
We do not require you to provide us with any personal data in order to visit the Callmy® Website. Your users only have to provide their mobile phone number in order to register their Callmy app. Please be aware that some operating (Android) systems may request access to personal data when downloading the app – this information is not required or accessed by Callmy®.
When a Service Owner purchases the Callmy® service they will need to provide:
• Name(s) – of the authorized service administrator(s)
• An address – required for billing and support purposes
• A contact telephone number
• An email address – for billing and support purposes
• Payment details
For registered users of the Callmy® service, end user contact information will be required. The format of transfer of this data should be agreed with the Callmy® support desk: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Service Owner has control over this data.
All customer contact information and data is encrypted and stored in ISO 27001 data centres based in the European Union.
Data is stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Callmy Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration reference: ZA220018
A copy of Callmy’s Data Protection Policy is available from: email@example.com
Information we collect automatically
There is certain information that we collect automatically as the result of your use of the service, or when you visit our website. This information includes:
• the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access the Platform (this can sometimes be used to derive the country or city from which you are accessing the Platform)
• the site that you visited immediately prior to visiting the Website
• the time, frequency and duration of your visits to the Website
• your browser type and operating system
• the nature of the device from which you are accessing the service, for example, whether you are accessing the Platform from a personal computer or from a mobile device
• information collected through cookies and similar technology, as described in our Cookies Policy
How we use your information
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
• To operate and maintain your Callmy® account, and to provide you with access to the Website and use of the App and related services.
• To identify you as the creator of messages that you broadcast.
• To provide you with technical support.
• To respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted.
• To prevent or take action against activities that are illegal.
• Your email address will be used to send you regular service updates.
• Your email account may be used to send you newsletters, marketing messages but you will have the option to select not to receive these.
• To analyse the use of the Platform, and the people visiting the Website and using the Apps and Services, in order to improve Callmy®.
For other purposes, provided we disclose this to you at the relevant time, and provided that you agree to the proposed use of your personal data.
Sharing of your information
• Other users: If you chose to make your Callmy® ID public, the public will have the ability consume the information which you broadcast via Callmy®.
• Other networks and connections: If you share your Callmy® ID with other apps, social networks or via any other means, Callmy Ltd is not responsible for these other connections and networks, so please make sure you only connect your ID with trusted connections.
• If required by law: We will disclose your information if we believe in good faith that we are permitted or required to do so by law, including in response to a court order, subpoena or other legal demand or request.
• To protect our interests: We may disclose your information if we feel this is necessary in order to protect or defend our legitimate rights and interests, or those of our users, employees, directors or shareholders, and/or to ensure the safety and security of the service and/or the Callmy® community.
• In the context of a business transfer: We may transfer your information to any person or company that acquires all or substantially all of the assets or business of Callmy Ltd, or on a merger of our business, or in the event of our insolvency.
Cookies and similar technology
Access to your data
As described above, your personal data can only be accessed by your authorized Data Controller or by an authorised contact making a written request via our support desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
International data transfers
Callmy is based in Europe, and your personal information is collected, stored and used in accordance with European laws.
The Manor House
Don’t want to give us your information?
Callmy Ltd. The Manor House, Ullesthorpe, Lutterworth, England, UK. LE17 5BN | Company Registration Number 9101195