Evolving threats now need evolving communications – Callmy Alert provides a vital component for your Lone Working security and emergency communications.
- The Callmy Alert SOS service provides a cost-effective, app based alternative to more traditional solutions. It will demonstrate your investment in security and aid compliance with health and safety legislation for lone workers.
- Callmy Alert is a simple to use and discreet service and is being certified to the required BS8484 standard for Lone Working practices.
- The service is optimised to work in locations with limited connectivity.
- Callmy Alert provides user statistics to help with resource allocation and post activation analysis.
- Callmy Alert can be managed by your own security control team or delivered as a fully managed service.
- Callmy Alert has global reach and is complemented by the Callmy Alert mass notification capability. During critical incidents important safety information can be delivered directly into the users Callmy Alert app, to support mobilisation and emergency response. Statistics are provided to monitor the effectiveness of the communication.
How is Callmy Alert SOS activated?
The SOS alert can be activated automatically, when a pre set timer has elapsed, or by the user simply pressing their SOS “button”. This send a notification to the Callmy Alert Management Portal and also to the response teams Callmy Alert app.
Alternatively, if the situation is not critical, Callmy Alert provides a “Call Security” button in the app, which places a call directly to a relevant telephone number.
Tracking and location details
The Callmy Alert SOS service includes a range of location features to help support mobilisation and response.
The responding team can see the precise GPS location of the SOS activation, via the web based Callmy Management Portal.
They can activate tracking and the Management Portal displays live details illustrating if the end user is static or on the move. There is also a “breadcrumb trail” displayed on a map to illustrate the direction of travel.
The app is also optimised to work in locations where there is poor data reception.
The responding team can also access the microphone on the end users device and activate live audio streaming. Responders can hear what is happening at the scene of the incident, providing vital information to help mobilise the most appropriate response. The audio can also exported, to enable it to be shared with other agencies and teams. All audio recordings are encrypted and stored on the Callmy Alert service, for audit and evidential purposes.
When the location service is activated and the user is being tracked, battery consumption will increase as the highest level of location accuracy is being accessed. Within the Callmy Management Portal, details of the end users’ available battery is displayed. This can help prioritise the response to the situation.
The Callmy Alert Management Portal provides administrators with realtime and historic data on all information relating to SOS activity. This is important to not only mobilise a response but to also benefit user training and resource allocation.
Activation data includes location details, audio recordings and any notes added by the responding team – these details are securely stored in the Management Portal and can be accessed for auditing and evidential purposes.
Details of which users have set their SOS timer, how long this was set for, if it was automatically activated or extended are also available.
Historic SOS data can be exported to Excel to help refine the management of the service and your lone working requirements.
Managed Service option
Not all organisations have a dedicated control room or security staff available on a 24×7 basis. This is why Callmy SOS Alert is also offered with a managed service option, whereby SOS activations are triaged by a dedicated Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) that operates on a 24×7 basis.
The Callmy Alert ARC is certified by NSI to the required BS8484 standard and the security-cleared staff are authorised to mobilise the emergency services on behalf of third parties, if required.
The ARC is hosted in a highly secure location, served by a resilient and business continuity ready infrastructure.
Please contact us for more details.