Your privacy is important to us and this Policy describes how we manage personal information required to operate our business and deliver services in a secure manner that complies with the General Data Protection Regulation.
The “service(s)” is the “Callmy” or “Callmy Alert”
The “Purpose” of the Callmy and Callmy Alert service is the delivery of a mass notification and SOS alerting capability.
In this policy where we use the words “we”“ our” and “us” we are referring to Callmy Ltd. In the context of Data Protection Callmy Ltd is the Data Processor.
“Customers” have acquired Callmy Services, from Callmy Ltd, in order to deliver the Purpose as described.
“Administrators” are allocated by our Customers and are provided with the ability to manage their Callmy or Callmy Alert service. In the context of Data Protection the customer is the “Data Controller”.
The “Callmy Management Portal” and the “Callmy Alert Management Portal” provide web based access that “Administrators” use to manage their Callmy and Callmy Alert service. This is not to be confused with the Calllmy.com website”.
“Users” (data subjects) have the Callmy or Callmy Alert app installed on their device(s).
The “Callmy Website” provides information on our services, access to supporting information and other useful details that may be of interest to our customers and the wider market.
“Contacts” refers to personal details managed in our Contact Database and used for marketing activities only and has nothing to do with operating the service(s).
- Our principles with respect to your information and your privacy.
• The information we collect about you.
• How we use your information.
• How we share your information.
• Your choices with respect to your information.
• How to contact us regarding privacy issues.
We have a simple approach to data protection and privacy, which can be summarised as follows:
- We only process Customer and User data for the Purpose of delivering the Callmy and Callmy Alert services.
- We protect the rights of data subjects whose personal data we are processing.
- We do not share any Customer, User or Contact data with any third parties.
- We Process personal data in line with industry best practice, policies and procedures, including article 5 of the GDPR.
- We ensure that any suppliers used in the delivery of the Callmy service comply with GDPR – customers can request evidence of this via: email@example.com.
You should have full control over your information
We’ve designed the Callmy services to give our customers full control of the information they use to operate their Service, to respond to demands from their Users and to comply with the principles of the GDPR.
By procuring Callmy services Customers are giving Callmy Ltd consent to Process their data, in accordance with this Policy and the principles of the GDPR.
Contacts have the right to unsubscribe from Callmy Ltd marketing database at anytime.
Users have the right to request what information is being stored by Us and to confirm it will only be stored for the purpose of operating the Callmy Alert service. They have the right to request this information is removed from the Callmy Alert service by their Data Controller.
Customers have the right to request what information is being stored by US and to clarify how long this information will be stored for and for what purposes it will be used. Customer have the right to asked for their data to be removed from Our systems.
Information provided by our Customers:
When a Customer purchases Callmy services they will need to provide:
- Name(s) – of the authorized Administrator(s) with email address – for login purposes only.
• A business address – required for billing and support purposes only.
• A contact telephone number – for support purposes only.
• An email address – for billing and support purposes only.
• Payment details – for billing purposes only.
Customers should also provide, in writing, instructions to Callmy Ltd on any specific requirements they may have with regard to their data processing. These requirements will form part of the supply contract between Callmy Ltd and the Customer.
Users of the Callmy Alert app have to provide their mobile phone number in order to register their service. Users of the Callmy service do not have to provide a mobile phone number. Please be aware that some operating (Android) systems may request access to personal data when downloading the app – this information is not required or accessed by Callmy Ltd.
For registered users of the Callmy Alert service, User contact information will be required. The Customer has full control over this data.
All Customer data at rest required by Callmy Ltd to operate the Callmy services is encrypted (256 AES), data in transit is secured using SSL and data is stored in ISO 27001 data centres based in the European Union.
Information collected automatically by the www.callmy.com website:
There is certain information collected automatically from visitors to the www.callmy.com website.
NB this does NOT apply to Customers and Users of Callmy services, who manage their Callmy service via a dedicated Management Portal.
This information includes:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access the Platform (this can sometimes be used to derive the country or city from which you are accessing the Platform)
• the site that you visited immediately prior to visiting the Website
• the time, frequency and duration of your visits to the Website
• your browser type and operating system
• the nature of the device from which you are accessing the service, for example, whether you are accessing the Platform from a personal computer or from a mobile device
• information collected through cookies and similar technology, as described in our Cookies Policy.
Access to data:
Personal data of data subjects and Administrators can only be accessed by a Customers authorized Data Controller(s) by Callmy Ltd or by a legitimate agency making a written request for a lawful purpose.
The Manor House