Adding the Callmy widget to your website
To help your contacts know you are using Callmy, you may want to consider including the Callmy widget on your website. Visitors to your website will mouse over the Callmy logo which invites them to follow your Callmy service. Your Callmy ID, how to download the Callmy app and details of the information you are sharing will also be displayed.
To create the Callmy widget for your website and to tailor the pop-up message to let the visitor know what information they will be accessing, follow the instructions below:
- Add the Callmy ID that you have been allocated when you registered.
- Add your message. This can be anything, “for news and information”, “for a service update” ’to hear the latest flood report” “to hear if our school will be open today” etc.
- Choose your Callmy widget colour.
- Rollover ‘Your Widget’ to preview how the pop-up message will appear on your website.
- Click on ‘Update Code.
- Ask your website developer to embed the updated code that appears in the black box below on to the appropriate section of your website.
If you have any queries or would like to order