We are pleased to be supporting an IFSEC webinar on the new “Martyn’s Law Protect Duty” with our our partner Peoplesafe.
With the recently published Terrorism (Protection of Premises) Bill, also known as Martyn’s Law, the government have finally started to outline what is expected of Publicly Accessible Locations (PALs). Organising a response and communicating clearly was one of the key issues outlined in the enquiry and is now part of the draft bill.
Communicating across an organisation to ensure the command teams are mobilised quickly and effectively is a vital part to reacting well to a crisis, as is getting the right type of communication to every level of your organisation. With clearer outlines in this draft bill on what is expected by PALs, it is now something that will come more into focus for all those affected by this forthcoming legislation.
When you attend this webinar, you will learn:
- The key expectations from the draft bill
- What the bill expects from PALs with regard to communication
- How to mobilise and communicate to different response levels across an organisation
- How to ensure all communications are clear and consistent
- Ways to audit communications
- Best practice from a real-life case study
If you are unable to attend but would like to discuss this subject further, please click here.